Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS)
Businesses are starting to see the value of the cloud, but are hesitant to trust an emerging technology with mission-critical data due to concerns about availability, performance and security. However, our Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service, whereby a business replicates its production applications to the cloud, actually works well for both organizations.
CoreVault's enterprise level Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) is a hypervisor-based replication solution built for virtual environments. It provides effective business continuity and disaster recovery within the private cloud, to the public cloud and in the public cloud. Our DR-as-a-Service provides your business with a critical first step to the cloud that is both cost-effective and automated. It empowers you to ‘test the water’ without giving up control over production applications in your facilities.
It’s clear why businesses want to move disaster recovery to the cloud.
- Huge cost and resource savings vs putting together a replication site
- Replaces upfront investments with ongoing monthly bills
- Ensures higher performance and reliability by CoreVault.
How DRaaS works:
Our service provides the following value to your business:
- Multi-site – the ability to replicate between more than one site, enabling you to support many customers.
- Multi-tenant – full integration with VMware vCloud Director enables centralized and simplified management of all virtual data centers as well as effectively leverage resources within the cloud to realize economies of scale
- Array agnostic – replicates any environment to our cloud regardless of your storage vendor or architecture
- Deployed quickly and remotely – installs remotely in hours without requiring any changes to the customer environment
- Tested and validated anytime – recovers your applications in our cloud with one click of a button
- Granular and comprehensive – allows you to pick specific applications to protect, regardless of their physical server or storage location
- Consistent and reliable – provides scalable, block-level replication with RPO of seconds and RTO of mere seconds
So what are you waiting for? Contact a CoreVault Cloud expert today to learn how CoreVault can improve your disaster recovery plan.