We don’t just back you up to the Cloud. We keep you there.
Core Value: Virtualize your infrastructure and host your business operations from the Cloud.
Core Benefit: Consolidated security, flexibility and built-in backup and data protection.
Through our partnership with VMware, CoreVault's vCloud® Powered solutions offer complete Cloud based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), enabling you to virtualize all of your IT operations. You can now use the cloud to take advantage of all the cost and efficiency benefits of cloud computing, without sacrificing any control or security. In fact, it's safe and secure enough to meet regulatory compliance requirements with HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley and PCI. In short, moving your infrastructure to the cloud saves you money and headaches across the board.
Built on VMware's industry leading technology, we take your IT infrastructure and host it with CoreVault in the Cloud. Instead of using local servers and hardware to host your data and applications, CoreVault offers a dedicated virtual infrastructure to you from our data center. This offers numerous advantages:
CoreVault's Cloud Service leverages VMware's vCloud Director, which enables delivery and consumption of multi-tenant private & public clouds. Your IT staff will be pleased with the endless scalability and how smoothly current operations can be moved into your own virtual data center.
- High Performance that minimizes risk and maximizes security.
Most data loss and system downtimes are due to local problems, ranging from human error to errant weather. Off-site hosting insulates you against these problems. In fact, you will discover that our data centers are more secure and better protected than your local facilities.
With Cloud Services, you and your team can access your applications and data from anywhere, anytime. You can quickly and easily scale your operations to meet demand. Meanwhile, our service works with both Windows and Linux environments with equal ease.
- High Availability Service Level Agreement Guaranteed.
You might also be startled to find we can offer greater uptime than your on-site facilities can. Combined with 24/7 access, CoreVault's Cloud Infrastructure means high availability – which is a key ingredient for disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Includes built-in backup.
Thanks to our dual, geographically separate, SAS 70 Type II facilities, we can add an additional layer of redundancy, plus failover and replication capabilities, all through Tier 1 providers.
- Reduction in cost.
One of the major advantages of IaaS is the consolidation of resources (e.g., eliminate unused server capacity) without sacrificing security. This reduces capital expenses and costs at all levels, without sacrificing growth potential. Customers who leverage CoreVault’s Capacity Planner Service are confident they are paying for only the resources needed. All with ZERO capital cost.
Service Offerings Customized for Your Business
- Individual: For small-and-medium-sized businesses who may need only a single VM or are just getting started with infrastructure virtualization. Read more.
- Enterprise: For larger-scale companies, or those needing a more powerful package of resource options that can handle greater IT demands. Read more.
Packages vary, but may include: Backup, customer self- provisioning portal with console access, secure server isolation with private VLAN and high availability.
- vShield Edge Basic & Advanced secures the perimeter of your private cloud and protects data confidentiality over shared networks. Read more.
- vShield App protects your virtual data centers and applications against network dangers. Read more.
- vCloud Connector allows administrators to access their consoles remotely to monitor, control and even copy virtual machines between their private and public clouds. Read more.
Can Cloud Hosting empower your business to improve your daily workflow? Absolutely. Contact a CoreVault Cloud expert today to learn how we can boost your business into the Clouds.