“Necessity knows no law.” And data protection knows no end.
Core Value: Easy, secure data protection that meets all your needs without becoming a tech headache.
Core Benefit: Simplified and streamlined data backup that doesn’t distract from your real business.
Whoever said “Necessity knows no law” never met Sarbanes Oxley. In fact, the challenge to preserve privacy and the security in the face of modern technology means expert data protection is paramount. Particularly for the legal industry, loss of data and services would compromise or even destroy your ability to serve your client’s needs. Legal offices overflow with critical personal data, private litigation strategies, filings and e-documents. It is incumbent upon you to protect your clients’ information.
With CoreVault, we can create a data protection program that fits your needs – whether you’re a one-person operation or a high-powered multinational firm.
- Fast, easy data restoration when deadlines loom
- Fine-tuned recovery, down to single files and messages, so you never miss a crucial detail
- Automated, invisible backup that enables you to focus on your core competency: law
- Rigorous protocols that exceed statutory requirements, such as Sarbanes Oxley and more
Information archival is another challenge that plagues law offices. CoreVault offers multi-tiered data backup options that match the value of data with the cost of protecting. For example, we can backup and protect data pertaining to current clients with our highest tier of protection (Online Cloud Backup). After a certain amount of time passes, we can automatically transfer that data into a more cost-appropriate tier (Archive Cloud Backup). For the most immediate data, we can add Local Backup for the fastest, easiest recovery of your most critical data.
- Highly Recommended: More than 15 Bar Associations recommend us to their more than 500,000 members
- People friendly: Software designed for people, so we make installation simple and usage easy
- Secure: off-site at our privately-owned, geographically separate, SAS 70 Type II Certified data centers
- Monitored: Our certified engineers monitor your backups
- Cost-effective. Create a data protection program that fits as neatly into your tight budget as it does into your daily work
- Anytime, anywhere: 24/7 access to your files and multiple levels of data recovery
While you’re serving your clients, CoreVault will serve your data protection needs. We’ll make sure you’re covered to the core. To find out how easy, effective and budget-friendly our data protection and cloud backup services are, receive your free data assessment from one of our Cloud experts.