OKLAHOMA CITY – January 31, 2012 – CoreVault, an industry leader in providing cloud based data protection services and powered by Asigra, today announced the release of CoreVault v11. The backbone of CoreVault’s secure cloud backup and recovery solution, CoreVault v11 now delivers up to 400 percent faster backup and recovery speeds while supporting data production operations for tablets and smart phones, including both Android and Apple devices, using automated processes that are transparent and unobtrusive to the user.
"At CoreVault, we want to help our customers meet regulatory compliance while aligning the value of data with the costs of protecting it," said Jim Rutherford, President, CoreVault. "Our v11 upgrade is purpose-built to leverage both physical and virtual environments with built-in scalability and mobile support to cost-effectively safeguard data no matter where it is. We match this advanced technology with personal service from certified professionals that help companies nationwide reduce costs, minimize risks, increase scalability and ensure data availability 24 by 7."
CoreVault's v11 provides a simple, single, adaptable, and flexible cloud backup, recovery and restore platform for end-to-end data protection – from handhelds to distributed data centers. As users today generate business content on their mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), corporate IT must respond and protect this data to ensure compliance requirements are met. CoreVault’s v11 achieves this with protection support for Apple iOS devices such as the iPad, iPod, & iPhone as well as Google Android–based tablets and smartphones. These computing endpoints demand new data protection strategies, higher backup platform scalability, and new application access control policies. CoreVault's v11 uniquely supports these requirements with the following new features:
- Expanded backup, recovery and restoration support for tablets and smartphones for end-to-end protection of the digital footprint. This expanded support allows rollback to any point across any device to meet recovery point and recovery time objectives.
- Local as well as off-site copies of protected, encrypted data so end users can rollback to any point in time.
- A comprehensive and intuitive Web-based Command Center that provides complete visibility, control and management of the entire backup environment from anywhere/anytime.
- Support for 10 Gbps LAN interfaces for up to 400% performance improvements to cope with ever-increasing data and to accomplish backups within allotted backup windows.
- Unique, future-proof platform that is hardware agnostic to deliver unparalleled data portability while offering flexible up/down scalability for true cloud elasticity.
- Backed by more than six years of CoreVault experience in delivering cloud backup and recovery to customers nationwide. CoreVault is ranked Top 5 Nationally by Backup Review and Ranked No. 1 for server backup and recovery by Enterprisefeatures.com.
CoreVault also provides a Cloud-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution which enables companies to virtualize all of their IT operations. This new service offering enables companies to take advantage of all the cost and efficiency benefits of cloud computing, without sacrificing any control or security. In fact, it's safe and secure enough to meet regulatory compliance requirements with HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley and PCI.
The new CoreVault v11 is available now. For more information on CoreVault’s cloud backup, recovery and IaaS services, please visit: http://bit.ly/A3KoGd
Tweet this: @CoreVault Speeds #Backup & #Recovery Times By Up To 400 % with Launch of Its #vCloud v11- http://bit.ly/A3KoGd
Follow CoreVault on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/corevault
CoreVault is a Cloud solutions company that provides backup and IaaS solutions with personal service from certified professionals that help companies nationwide reduce costs, minimize risks, increase scalability and ensure data availability 24/7. Your data is securely and automatically stored and accessible off-site in our privately owned, SAS 70 Type II certified facilities. CoreVault is recommended to more than 500,000 businesses, legal and healthcare professionals across the country by more than 30 associations. You run your business. We run the Cloud. For additional information, go to www.corevault.com/solutions
CoreVault and the CoreVault logo are trademarks of CoreVault Corporation. All other product and company names herein are trademarks of their respective owners.