We help protect against something even scarier than data loss:
Core Value: Proactive, adaptive protection against privacy and security breaches.
Core Benefit: Sleep easy at night knowing your data is locked up tight.
Violation. Compliance officers everywhere shudder when they hear that word. CoreVault offers more than mere iron-clad data protection: we offer the surety and confidence of knowing your data protection plan is fully in compliance with the full range of applicable regulations, including Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and Gram-Leach-Bliley. We also invite you to read about our additional certifications.
Total Data Lockdown
At CoreVault, we’re not satisfied just keeping our infrastructure in a constant state of advanced lockdown (although we do that), we apply the same principles to the data itself.
- Advanced encryption. Multiple options up to industry-leading AES 256-bit with a 32-character key. Software security is FIPS 140-2 certified. When data is destroyed, the process is handled in accordance with U.S. Department of Defense 5220.22-M specifications.
- Digital signatures. Captured for every single file and block of data, with built-in validation hardcoded into our data protection process.
- Configurable password management. Can automatically generate strong passwords and prompt users to change at random or at regular intervals, per your in-house security policies.
- Adaptive protection procedures. Manual solutions (like tape backup) are not compliant with modern regulations; disk-based, automated backups adaptively keep pace with compliance requirements.
- Agentless backup architecture. By not deploying software installations on every piece of equipment, fewer doors have to be opened in your firewall, for tighter overall security.
This is what it means to offer data protection that’s iron-clad to the core: protection against far more than mere data loss. If you’d like to discover how we can help your compliance team, Receive your free data assessment from one of our Cloud experts.