Data protection that’s big as business, and twice as strong.
Core Value: Powerful, multi-layered protection delivered through multi-tiered options that can meet the needs of even the largest enterprise.
Core Benefit: With one Core program, protect against data loss, litigation, government auditors and spiraling budgets alike.
You deal in enough data to drown a smaller company, but your IT capacity may still struggle to keep up. This doesn’t reflect a lack of talent or even resources; it’s thanks to the nature of data growth in the modern world. It’s far-flung and spread-wide, from home office to remote locations to an army of mobile workers. Along with the more complicated data infrastructure come more stringent compliance and legal requirements from the government. In other words, you need protection against those bogeymen (government auditors and customer litigants) just as surely as you do against data loss.
The challenges facing enterprise customers don’t stop there. IT must work through or with many people who may not be tech-savvy. But perhaps the most important issue is to centralize control to ensure both oversight and consistency in procedures.
So how do you juggle these concerns? How do you keep your juggernaut of a company responsive to customers, consistent for your employees, compliant with the government and cost-effective for your stakeholders?
- Automate. Minimize the chances of human error or inconsistency in your data protection by using mostly invisible and automatic backup functions.
- Simplify. Make it easy on employees when they do need to take action, by rendering remaining tasks in mere mouse clicks.
- Centralize. Enable thorough oversight even over data on the edge of your infrastructure (laptops and remote offices).
- Reduce. Manage expenses by assembling a data protection program that matches the value of the data with the cost of protecting it.
- Comply. Exceed the requirements set by HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley and more, and be prepared for future trends in regulation.
- Unify. Create repeatable, reliable and consistent data protection procedures that make employees and government regulators equally happy.
- Protect. Put data in total lockdown with the industry’s most stringent protections, including 256-bit AES encryption.
- Service. Receive support from our certified engineer team 24 x 7, and choose from four different levels of data recovery.
If you would like to learn how CoreVault can better protect your company’s data, receive your free data assessment from one of our Cloud experts. We’ll make sure you’re covered to the core.