Covering – and recovering – you from core to Cloud.
Core Value: CoreVault has carefully designed our recovery services and protocols to be as user-friendly, secure and effective as our backups.
Core Benefit: Easier, faster and more flexible recovery options to meet a variety of needs.
The backup side of the equation gets most of the attention, but recovery is just as important – in fact, recovery is more important in those moments when you’ve lost data that you need to restore. Thankfully, CoreVault delivers the same exceptional service in restoring data as we do in backing it up. We shorten Recovery Time Objectives (RTO – meaning faster recoveries) and improve data quality. Otherwise, we couldn’t claim to cover you from core to Cloud.
Easy. We have scrupulously designed our services and utilized a backup-and-recovery platform that is user-friendly. Recovery should be a snap and leave you pleasantly surprised.
- Centralized control
- One-step point-and-click recovery
- Intuitive user interface
- Single-file and single-message restores, with enhanced file indexing (only accessible by you)
- Blazing fast recovery speed
Secure. CoreVault has spared no effort to ensure your data stays private and secure. In fact, not even CoreVault employees can get to your data.
- AES 256-bit encryption at all points
- Department of Defense-grade destruction procedures with destruction certificates
- Dual off-site, SAS Type II-certified data centers
- Privacy and security protocols hardcoded into system
Cost-Effective. We do more than offer competitive pricing; we align the costs of our services with your goals, your budget and the value of your data, so you neither overpay nor under-protect.
- No overhead costs on your end
- Zero capital and maintenance costs as your data and operations scale
- Prevent revenue losses by minimizing/eliminating downtime
We offer different recovery plans to meet the needs of a variety of situations.
- Local Recovery. By utilizing your local network, we can recover data faster and at no cost. Read more.
- Cloud & Hosted Recovery. Keep operations running even when you lose applications. Read more.
- Emergency Recovery. Even in the worst-case scenarios, we can keep your business up and running without interruption through the use of virtualization or returning all of your data overnight. Read more.
To learn more about our data recovery options, receive your free data assessment from one of our Cloud experts today. We’ll make sure your data is covered – and recovered – from core to Cloud.