JOB DESCRIPTION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Our Sales Engineers are responsible for designing solutions that will meet all of our customers’ data protection needs, while providing confidence in our products & platform and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. Our successful Sales Engineers have a strong understanding of how our technology can resolve data protection issues, possess a consultative sales approach and understand the importance of team work. The position is a technical sales role requiring the highest levels of technical capabilities, sales savvy and people skills. This individual will provide pre sales technical support to our sales staff and customers following up on software demonstrations, meetings, questions, etc. Our Sales Engineers provide on-site and phone support to customers during post sales process, answering technical questions and provide necessary support to all during our installation process.
- Providing Pre-sales Support
- Providing installation Support
- Providing post-sales support
- Assisting Customer Care personnel in activating customers in non-standard or large scale configurations and implementations
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs, and to determine system requirements.
- Keep self informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies.
- Testing and learning of new products
- Contribute to technical documentation
- Travel when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- General IP/LAN/WAN technologies
- Microsoft Windows OS (XP Pro, VISTA, Server 2003)
- General knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and SQL
- A+ and/or N+ certifications
- Red Hat Linux OS
- General MAC OS
- Data Backup and Restoration technologies and practices
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery knowledge
- High School Diploma/GED
- Some college work
EEO/MFDV/Drug Free Workplace Environment