vCloud Hosting means outsized impact for individual users and small-to-medium businesses.
Core Value: Enterprise-class cloud hosting in a budget-friendly, easy-to-use package.
Core Benefit: The efficiency and cost-savings of cloud computing, without complexity.
Individual-level vCloud Hosting is optimized for customers who need only a single VM environment, or who may just be getting started in virtualizing their IT infrastructure. It enables small businesses to leverage the efficiency and cost-savings of your own private cloud, to send your business soaring.
What’s the big idea?
Smaller companies, or companies with less intensive IT needs, need a solution that just works without complicating life. When you lack significant IT staff, resources and time, you need a computing solution that relieves your burdens. Individual vCloud Hosting is perfect for small-to-medium-sized businesses who desire the advantages of their own secure, private cloud but don’t have the IT staff or capital resources to shoulder larger virtualized operations.
- Ease: vCloud offers simple 24/7 access and self-service via a Web portal.
- Save: consolidate your IT resources, eliminate waste (like unused server space), cut costs and save on capital expenses.
- Simplify: built-in tools, apps and services can be deployed with a single mouse-click.
- Scale: vCloud has unlimited growth potential to match your growing business needs.
- vCloud Director forms the foundation for our powerful platform to enable you to build a private cloud quickly and easily. Read more.
- vShield Edge secures your private cloud at the edge, against external threats.
- vShield App protects your cloud and applications against network dangers. Read more.
Available A La Carte Options
Operating systems, Applications, Storage, Data Transfer, Processor Speed and Cores, Memory, Dedicated IP, vShield App, vShield Edge Enhanced and VAPPs.
If you’d like to learn how CoreVault can help your small company reach the big leagues, contact a CoreVault Cloud expert today.